This guide will help make it easy to choose ASICS Men’s GEL-Venture 5 vs. ASICS Men’s GEL-Venture 6. We are not in any way trying to try to raise an argument that one of these boots is better. Basically, the two things we’d love to find out are; one, which of these boots feels more comfortable and secondly, which of these boots is really great for people with plantar fasciitis.
The ASICS Men’s Gel Venture now comes with new improved features, while the ASICS Men’s Gel Venture 6 is purely a trail shoe that’s designed to have that full support and traction. Normally, the two training boots would come with comfortable features, but the real question is, which of these ventures is really the most comfortable running shoes for plantar fasciitis? we have one example each for both ventures, let’s find out. We will be looking at the Design, Traction, Comfort, Performance, Durability, Features, Pros and Cons.
ASICS Men’s GEL-Venture 5 – Comfortable Running Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
The ASICS gel-venture 5 comes with at an affordable price, you can relatively get one in the market, one of the excellent top-quality training boots. A trail running boot, this is a perfect boot for runners out there. It provides you with the support you need if you need to run off-road.
Comfort – wise, these boots are designed for training and those interested in taking gym classes. Basically, any activity that involves more contact with the ground like. It has an enhanced aggressive footprint meant to give you that strong and reliable traction. It has a reasonable level of comfort.
They are available in both men and women varieties and different colors and designs, but both the male and female version has the same feature. The outsole of the Venture 5 is pretty rugged, it comes with a removable foam sole, that way you can make use of a tailored sole. A heel of 1.25 inch and platform of 0.75 inches.
The ASICS Men’s Gel Venture 5 have a protective bumper that’s located close to the front of the boot, this is meant to protect your toes from any branches or rocks that may protrude onto the trails you are running. The close mesh upper is designed to keep the dirt and water from getting in.
For traction, the boot has deep grooves and a rubber sole. It has features that help to improve traction, now, this is important if you will be partaking in a long-distance running.
- One of the things that makes this shoe a great choice is the removable sock liner that comes with it, so, if you have foot issues, it allows you to insert medical orthotics into it.
- A rubber sole designed from a very high abrasion rubber, this rubber sole is designed to be durable and to take a beating.
- It gives the foot of the toe box that 99.9% protection and the rest of the space against the danger of sharp objects.
- When you talk of stability, this boot would be one, it’s a stable running boot designed for performance on a variety of surfaces.
- A comfortable boot for those who want to run through a very rough terrain.
- Even though they are good sturdy running shoe, but the problem is that they are not really flexible.
- If and when you want to a walk on flat surfaces, this shoe might not be ideal for that as they tend to make one slip-on flat surfaces.
- They have limited surfaces that they perform on. So, their functionality is limited.
ASICS Men’s GEL-Venture 6 – Comfortable Running Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
Just as we mentioned earlier, the ASICS Men’s Gel-Venture 6 is a trail shoe that’s designed with a very strong amount of support coupled with the right traction. If you are a trail runner that pays attention to little details, this one’s for you. It has a strong tread that tends to stand up on trails. And just like the previous version, the price is still relatively affordable.
This trail shoe keeps the foot comfortable. The midsole has a GEL technology that ensures that your foot remains comfortable even during impact and toe-off. It uses AHAR rubber that helps to keep the base of your foot protected and comfortable. The upper to help to enhance the comfortability thanks to the breathable, mesh material that was used, this mesh material make sure that your foot remains cool and dry.
The ASICS Gel Venture has a great design, the stylish look makes it appealing. One of the things you see first is the streamlined trail, and the color also enhances the design. Design wise, reviewers believe this boot is satisfactory.
The AHAR rubber was added to help protect your foot from different elements that you might encounter on the trail. Right beneath the boot, Asics tried to add some features to help keep your feet safe. It has an upper that uses a synthetic mesh to protect the foot from debris that’s found on a trail, a toe bumper that is stitched down to provide even more protection.
For support, the shoe has an outsole that provides support by providing a strong foundation for the runner, the upper keeps the foot snugly in place. There is also an additional reinforcement that’s added to the side of the shoe to help support your foot. They took the time to add an upgraded midsole technology which helps to provide a strong platform for you.
- Like we said earlier, the price is relatively affordable.
- It also has an extra reinforcement
- The traction deserves a thumbs up
- It is highly durable
- Very flexible
- It now has an upgraded and redesigned upper and midsole
- All these features make the boot heavy, so if what you are looking for is a lightweight boot, then getting this boot would be a bad idea.
- The boot lacks responsiveness.
- Some reviewers feel that there needs to be more gel added for harder impact, so, they should also work on that.
At the end of it all, we’ve been able to show you the differences that exist in both versions. While the old version has the protection, pronation when it comes to functionality, it comes second to the Gel-Venture 6. Bottom line is if what you want is a trail shoe that won’t feel heavy on your feet, the gel venture 5 is your best choice while the Gel-Venture 6 has an improved midsole and a reliable upper that ensures that you have the needed feature that would keep you protected, and the traction is a great one too, the only problem is, unlike the Gel-Venture 5 that is lightweight, the features on the Gel-Venture 6 makes it a heavy boot.