This guide will help you choose 5 best adidas men’s running shoes for plantar fasciitis. If you take a look at the running shoe offered to the market under the Adidas brand, you will come across a large number of options, which are ideal for individuals with plantar fasciitis to use. Here are 5 such excellent options that Adidas would bring to you. Any person with plantar fasciitis will be able to go through this list of shoes and invest money on getting the excellent out of them.
5 Best Adidas Men’s Running Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
1. Adidas Men’s Rockadia Trail M Running Shoe
The Adidas Men’s Rockadia Trail M running shoes for plantar fasciitis provide a perfect fit to the feet. It has uniquely been designed to deliver the maximum level of satisfaction to the users. The synthetic and textile overlays of this shoe offer strategic support to feet. On the other hand, it has a mesh upper, which delivers better ventilation. Therefore, people who have plantar fasciitis will be able to get a comfortable experience as well. The bounce offered by this shoe is impressive. It can deliver energized satisfaction for all the individuals throughout the day.
- The mesh upper construction provides better ventilation to the users.
- The grippy outsole made out of rubber can provide better traction, which helps people with trail running.
- There is a fit tip offered to the users who get these for athletes.
- This shoe is relatively large when compared to the standard sizes. Therefore, you will have to purchase shoes with lower sizes when compared to the standard sizes.
2. Adidas Men’s Energy Cloud WTC m Shoe
The Cloudfoam midsole of Adidas can be found in this shoe. It is the most impressive feature that you can see in them as well. It is paired along with greater cushioning and all your satisfaction requirements will be catered throughout the running activities. On the other hand, you will be able to discover a supportive cage in this shoe as well. It wraps perfectly well around the midfoot and locks it down. Hence, people with plantar fasciitis will be able to get an enhanced experience and they will be able to forget the pain. The unique ADIWEAR outsole of Adidas is available in this shoe as well. It has contributed a lot towards the level of durability offered for the runners at the end of the day.
- The durability of this shoe is improved with ADIWEAR outsole.
- There is a Cloudfoam midsole, which wraps the midfoot and provides relief for plantar fasciitis patients.
- The textile and synthetic upper has transformed this into a lightweight running shoe.
- These shoes can easily get dirty because of the synthetic upper.
- Few customers who purchased this shoe have come across durability issues.
3. Adidas Neo Men’s Cloudfoam Race
If you are a person with plantar fasciitis, you will think twice before you engage with race running. That’s because you might not be interested in going through the heel pain that comes with race running. In such a situation, you expect to get a comfortable experience out of your shoe. That’s where the Adidas Neo Men’s Cloudfoam shoe will be able to assist you with. This shoe comes along with a mesh upper. It provides breathability to the feet of runners when they are engaged with longer runs. On the other hand, you can also discover a cloud foam sock liner, which provides additional satisfaction along with a lightweight cushioning. The rubber outsole offered by this shoe provides better traction control capabilities as well.
- It is possible to purchase this shoe in many different colors.
- Improved breathability is offered to the feet of runners.
- The heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis can be eliminated with the assistance of these shoes.
- The shock absorption capabilities of this shoe are not impressive.
4. Adidas Men’s Alphabounce EM M Running Shoe
If you are looking shoes for plantar fasciitis patients, which come in different vibrant colors and styles, Adidas Men’s Alphabounce EM M Shoe is one of the excellent options that you will be able to purchase from the market. You will be able to discover a unique rubber sole in this shoe. Hence, it is possible to use these athlete shoes for trail runs as better traction control is offered. These athlete shoes are lightweight as well. In fact, they weigh just about 11 ounces. Therefore, you will be able to go ahead with longer runs with comfort. The re-engineered mesh upper of the shoe has contributed towards the lightweight construction offered.
- This shoe is breathable.
- The lightweight construction promotes longer runs.
- There is an additional breathable second skin in this shoe, which provide a comfortable and supportive fit.
- Since these athlete shoes are short, the heels are not locked in properly.
5. Adidas Performance Men’s Alphabounce M Shoe
The engineered mesh of Adidas can be found in this shoe as well. Therefore, you will be able to get an improved experience with comfort while you use them for athletic purposes. The bounce offered by these athlete shoes have also received a lot of attention. They can provide the comfort needed by the runners throughout all day. Athletes who are engaged with different sports will be able to use these athlete shoes as well. They are lightweight and comfortable as well.
- The re-engineered mesh of Adidas provides better comfort with breathability
- The rubber sole of this shoe can help you with trail running.
- These shoes are lightweight and you will be able to go on longer runs.
- The quality of this shoe is not so great when compared to other available options in the market.