Are you looking for 5 best brooks men’s running shoes for plantar fasciitis? Then you must take a look at the running shoes offered by Brooks.
Brooks offers a variety of running shoes for men who have plantar fasciitis. We decided to do our own research and help you with introducing the top 5 running shoes out of them. You can go through this list and spend your money on the best option out of them.
5 Best Brooks Men’s Running Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
1. Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS Running Shoe
Brooke Men’s Adrenaline GTS is one of the excellent-selling running shoes for plantar fasciitis offered under the brand. It has become extremely popular among people with plantar fasciitis and looking for additional comfort because of the synthetic sole. In addition, the perfect balance of stability and cushioning offered by this shoe can deliver a hassle-free experience to all the runners. Inside the shoe, you will be able to discover a removable molded foam as well.
- It can be purchased in all sizes to ensure comfort.
- There is a strong synthetic sole
- Cushioning provides a superior support to the feet.
- The design of the shoe promotes increased stability.
- The toe box is slightly bigger.
- It is not ideal for individuals with wide feet.
2. Brooks Men Ghost 9
If you are looking for a colorful and a functional shoe with enhanced comfort to engage with running, Brooks Men Ghost 9 is the excellent product that you can go ahead with. It comes with a beautiful appearance and you would fall in love with it. It is possible to purchase the shoe in three different designs as well. This running shoe has been provided with a rubber sole, which makes it great for the people with plantar fasciitis. There is a soft-fabric lining inside the shoe, which can deliver a perfect in-shoe feel to the users. The segmented crash pad is one of the most innovative comfort enhancing features in this shoe, which can help people with plantar fasciitis with foot landing.
- It is an aesthetically appealing shoe.
- This shoe is designed for people with plantar fasciitis.
- The comfort soft-fabric lining can deliver a perfect in-shoe feel.
- Padding offered with this shoe is insufficient.
3. Brooks Men Ghost 10 Running Shoe
Brooks Men Ghost 10 can be considered as the successor of the Ghost 9. Hence, you will be able to discover many new additions to the aesthetically appealing designs that the predecessor had. In fact, you will be able to purchase these shoes in all major colors. The features of Brooks Men Ghost 10 are pretty much similar to the Ghost 9. It has got the same rubber sole. In addition, you will be able to find a well-cushioned ride. This can provide you with a smoother ride at the end of the day. Breathability offered by this shoe is impressive as well. It can provide a superior assistance and comfort for an individual who prefers to go on longer runs, without worrying over plantar fasciitis. This shoe comes along with fender friendly cushioning design as well and you will be provided with a dynamic ride. Hence, you will fall in love with what is being offered by this shoe.
- This shoe offers enhanced breathability for longer runs.
- You can find gender-friendly cushioning in this shoe.
- The sole of this Brooks running shoe can provide an excellent support to people with Plantar fasciitis.
- It has got a full-length segmented crash pad with comfort, which delivers smoother transitions.
- The shoe catches small rocks on the tread.
- The soles become dirty pretty quick.
4. Brooks Mens Launch 3 Shoe
These plantar fasciitis shoes are designed to redefine the laws of gravity. Hence, people who are looking for the excellent shoes to get assistance with plantar fasciitis can get their hands on this shoe without keeping any doubts in mind. The design of this running shoe has also received a lot of attention. In fact, the running shoe has the design of the Tokyo dragon, which is inspired by the Tokyo Marathon. Hence, you will be able to purchase it in three different colors, which include high-risk red, black and lime punch. The insole board that comes along with this running shoe is responsible for delivering increased flexibility and flush for the users. These shoes are also in a position to deliver long-lasting durability for all the users.
- The sole provides the excellent support and comfort for individuals with plantar fasciitis
- The soft-fabric lining is present in this shoe to deliver a perfect in-shoe feel.
- Feel to toe transitions are facilitated by the segmented crash pad.
- The shoe is built upon a universal contoured platform.
- This shoe is not so durable when compared to other options available in the market.
5. Brooks Mens Launch 3 Running Shoe
Out of world cushioning offered by Brooks Mens Launch, 3 running shoes can help the runners to defy the laws of gravity. Hence, it can be considered as another great option available in the market for people who have plantar fasciitis to purchase. These shoes are inspired by the design of Tokyo dragon. In other words, you will be able to find the colors of the Tokyo marathon in these running shoes, which include high-risk red, black and lime punch. The highly padded tongue and lace-up closure can provide an improved experience with comfort to all the people who wear this shoe for running. On the other hand, you can find a removable foam insole in this shoe as well. It is responsible for delivering much-needed support to your feet at all times.
- This is an aesthetically pleasing running shoe with comfort offered by Brooks.
- The insole can provide a superior support to people with plantar fasciitis.
- The midfoot transition zone is paired with a segmented crash pad to facilitate heel to toe transitions.
- It doesn’t offer the perfect fit and many complain that the size is too small for them.