This guide will help you make quick decisions about 5 best new balance women’s running shoes for plantar fasciitis. New Balance is one of the most reputed brand names in the manufacturing of shoes. They specialize in manufacturing running shoes, which have got the ability to improve athletic performance levels. They have not forgotten the athletes who are dealing with plantar fasciitis pain as well. Therefore, you will be able to discover a variety of products, which are designed specifically for the use of plantar fasciitis patients in their line-up. Here is a list of 5 such impressive women’s running shoes, that New Balance has released to the market for the use of all women who are struggling with heel pain.
5 Best New Balance Women’s Running Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
1. New Balance Women’s Fresh Foam Arishi V1 Running Shoe
The New Balance Women’s Fresh Foam Arishi V1 Running Shoe is ideal for women because it comes out in a variety of stylish color options. In other words, they have got the ability to impress any woman and contribute to the aesthetic preferences of any woman. The synthetic and mesh upper of the product not just contribute towards the durability, but also towards breathability that runners will be able to experience. There is a fresh foam midsole in these products. Therefore, people who have plantar fasciitis heel pain don’t need to keep any doubts in mind before they go ahead with this product. The unique NB Response performance insert has also been introduced into this product to provide an outstanding experience to all the runners.
- They are made out of a mesh upper for providing added breathability.
- You will be able to use these for a longer duration of time due to synthetic construction.
- The rubber sole provides added traction to you.
- NB response performance insert is available to impress the users.
- They are not suitable for ladies who have wider feet.
2. New Balance Women’s Fresh Foam 1080v6 Running Shoe
Both synthetic and fabric materials have been used for the construction of New Balance Women’s Fresh Foam 1080v6 Running Shoe. However, it doesn’t compromise the quality standards. Therefore, using these for a longer period of time will not be a pain point for you. The shaft of these shoe measures about 2.4 inches from the arch. Therefore, maximum comfort levels are guaranteed for all the individuals who are going through the plantar fasciitis pain. They will be able to provide you with a futuristic running experience, which features ombre fade as well. The combination bootie construction is icing on the cake.
- There is a fresh foam midsole.
- The combination bootie construction can deliver a perfect level of responsiveness to the users.
- The rubber sole provides added grip for the runners.
- They are made out of imported materials to ensure the highest quality standards.
- They do not come along with any water-resistant capabilities.
3. New Balance Women’s W840V3 Running Shoe
Among the New Balance shoes designed for plantar fasciitis patients, this product has been able to receive a lot of attention from the market as well. This can be considered a neutral product. It doesn’t have a breathable mesh. However, the entire product is manufactured out of a durable material, which can last for a longer period of time. The ABZORB midsole available in this product is the most outstanding feature that you will be able to see in it. It can provide best of the level of comfort for the individuals who struggle with the plantar fasciitis pain. Therefore, you will not come across any issues when wearing these with the heel pain.
- They are designed to last for a lifetime.
- This is a neutral running shoe.
- They are ideal for individuals who search for minimalistic products.
- The availability of ABZORB midsole is impressive
- There is no mesh design for providing breathability needed by the users.
4. New Balance Women’s w990v4 Running Shoe
This is one of the most feminine looking products available for the plantar fasciitis suffering lady runners to purchase. They are manufactured in the USA with best of quality imported materials. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about the durability. This can make you go for a hassle-free investment as they can last for a longer period of time. The rubber sole that you will be able to get out of this will also provide you with added traction while you are engaged with athletics.
- This is a shoe that comes along with a leather and synthetic combination for added durability.
- There is a rubber sole for providing traction.
- 3M reflectivity is available to the users through this product.
- It is only good for the runners and you will not be able to use them for any other purpose.
5. New Balance Women’s Fresh Foam 1080v7 Running Shoe
Runners who are planning to get their hands on products that are made out of synthetic and textile materials will be able to go ahead with this. You will absolutely love the unique experience that you can get, along with added durability. The 8mm drop that you can find in this product is impressive. It can provide you with a great experience at the end of the day as well. In addition, there are no-sew overlays in the product. The insole that you can find in this product is removable as well and it provides great comfort to plantar fasciitis patients.
- The removable insole provides added comfort.
- There is an 8mm drop, which is great for plantar fasciitis patients.
- They come along with a rubber sole for added grip.
- They can last longer.
- It doesn’t offer best for toe box fit.