This guide will help make it easy to choose 5 best nike men’s running shoes for plantar fasciitis. Nike offers a variety of running shoes for the individuals who are affected with plantar fasciitis. If you are looking for the excellent plantar fasciitis shoes out of them, you have come to the right place. Here is a list of some of the most prominent options that individuals with plantar fasciitis can get.
5 Best Nike Men’s Running Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
1. NIKE Men’s Flex Experience RN 6 Running Shoes
Among the Nike shoes available for the people out there to purchase, the RN 6 shoes have received a lot of attention. The footwear is ideal for all individuals who are dealing with plantar fasciitis. The upper pattern of the footwear is streamlined to deliver a fit that is similar to the fit of a sock. Hence, you will be able to get a smoother experience while you use the footwear. There is a single layer mesh in the shoe, which can deliver a comfortable experience to you as well.
- The single layer mesh improves satisfaction.
- The injected unit sole has delivered a lightweight cushioning.
- The upper pattern of the shoe is specifically designed to offer a sock-like fit.
- Single layer mesh provides better ventilation to forefoot.
- It fits a bit too snuggly around the toes.
2. Nike Flex Experience RN 5 Running Shoe
All individuals who have plantar fasciitis are looking for comfortable footwear. In such a situation, the Nike Flex Experience RN 5 footwear can deliver a perfect and a hassle-free experience. The footwear has a mesh design and a rubber sole. The Shaft of the shoes delivers a great and a comfort-filled experience to the users. In addition, it is possible to find a Phylon midsole in this Nike footwear, which offers a lightweight cushioning. The level of satisfaction offered by the shoes has further been enhanced with the assistance of the molded EVA sock liner.
- The footwear is designed to offer great satisfaction for people with the frustrating heel pain.
- The pressure mapping capabilities that come along with the footwear are impressive.
- The molded EVA sock liner provides better support to the feet.
- The soles of the shoe are not durable and there is a possibility for them to come apart after a short period of time.
3. Nike Men’s Revolution 3 Running Shoe
A variety of color combinations are available in the Nike Men’s Revolution 3 Running Shoe for all individuals affected with heel pain to purchase. Therefore, you will absolutely love what is being offered with it. The upper part of this shoe is made out of a Phylon and a mesh foam. It improves the level of satisfaction offered by the running shoe, especially when it is being worn for longer periods of time. The shaft of the running shoe measures about 3 inches from the arch. On the other hand, the shoe has got a soft foam midsole, which delivers a responsive cushioning along with a lightweight construction. The rubber outsole of the shoe also provides better traction.
- The level of comfort offered by the footwear to a person with plantar fasciitis is impressive.
- The shaft measures about 3 inches from the arch of the shoe.
- Breathability is promoted by the mesh construction of the shoe.
- It doesn’t offer the excellent shock or bounce absorption capabilities for the users.
4. Nike Free RN Flyknit Men’s Competition Running Shoe
The Flyknit running shoes for plantar fasciitis offered by Nike can deliver a great experience and a feeling for all individuals who have plantar fasciitis. That’s because the shaft measures of the shoe are designed accordingly to cater the satisfaction needs of individuals with this health condition. The footwear is breathable as well. In other words, you can find a single layer mesh in the footwear, along with synthetic upper materials. The lace-up closure has not just contributed towards the functionality of the shoe, but also towards the aesthetic appeal offered by it. In addition, you can find a padded tongue and a collar in the shoe as well. The foam insole of the shoe can easily be removed.
- This shoe provides maximum breathability to the users.
- The shoe has been designed for the use of people with plantar fasciitis.
- The padded tongue and collar provide a comfortable experience.
- The footwear is not ideal for people who have wider feet and looking for a comfortable experience.
- Even though the size of the patch is correct, it is way too different when compared to the other products.
5. Nike Men’s Air Zoom Pegasus 33
The Nike Men’s Air Zoom Pegasus 33 is another great option available for the individuals who are interested in getting their hands on the most colorful footwear that are available in the market. The mesh design of the footwear can provide breathability. Hence, you will be able to keep on wearing the footwear for an extended duration of time, without encountering any hassle or frustration. The cushioned midsole of the footwear can provide a better ride with a plush feeling. Zoom Air Unit can be considered as the most impressive feature that you will be able to discover in the footwear. It is in a position to improve the deflection impact created on the feet. Therefore, people who have plantar fasciitis would love to wear the footwear.
- The rubber sole of these
- They provide a better grip.
- The cushioned midsole of the shoe can provide an improved ride for individuals with plantar fasciitis.
- Due to the mesh construction, breathability is promoted by the footwear.
- The shock absorbing capabilities of the footwear are below par.
- The mid-section of the footwear is too narrow. Hence, people with narrower feet will come across a lot of issues when using them.