When you are looking for a convenient and effective method to overcome the plantar fasciitis heel pain, you have a variety of options to consider about. Apart from getting the appropriate shoes that provide arch support and comfort, you can also think about investing your money to get orthotics. They are in a position to provide you with additional relief against plantar fasciitis and the unbearable pain caused by it.
If you don’t have a clear understanding of best orthotics available in the market to be purchased for plantar fasciitis, you can go ahead and take a look at the below-mentioned options. We will be letting you know about 10 of best orthotics that are available for you to overcome the heel pain.
10 Best Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis
1. Powerstep Original Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
The Powerstep Original Full-Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles are in a position to provide semi-rigid arch support to you. Therefore, you will be able to receive great help when you are trying to overcome the plantar fasciitis pain. That’s because your feet will be provided with much-needed flexibility and stability. Heel cradle is one of the most unique features that come along with these orthotics. They provide additional support to your heel against the impact caused by external shocks.
- This is a high-quality product manufactured in the USA.
- You can discover dual-layer cushioning in it.
- There is no need to trim these before you use them.
- Many customers say that they are too wide for their feet.
2. Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
Powerstep has been able to maintain a rich reputation throughout the past by manufacturing a variety of orthotic insoles. If you are planning to get your hands on one of best orthotics out of them, you can take a look Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles. This product is completely made out of an anti-microbial polyester. Therefore, you will be able to keep the peace of mind while you wear them. They also provide a firm foot arch support. The level of stability has been improved by this product as well.
- They come along with a slightly angled exterior heel platform.
- You can get variable cushioning technology with them.
- The top fabric has got anti-microbial properties.
- The top layer of the fabric is not much durable.
3. Samurai Insoles Instant-Relief Orthotics for Flat Feet – Plantar Fasciitis
Any person going through the negative consequences linked with heel pain should try out Samurai Insoles Instant-Relief Orthotics for Flat Feet – Plantar Fasciitis as well. They are in a position to provide an excellent arch support to you. These are highly reputed and more than a thousand customers have left positive feedback about the product on the internet. They are in a position to deliver a perfect fit for the users at the end of the day as well.
- They provide excellent help to overcome heel pain.
- They come along with a podiatrist-designed arch support.
- They can deliver great of fit to the users.
- They are relatively expensive when compared to other options in the market.
4. Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles Arch Supports Orthotics
These are another highly reputed orthotics available in the market for your purchase. Deep heel cup can be considered as the most impressive feature that you will be able to get from these products. It has got the ability to provide an excellent assistance to you with maintaining the correct foot position at all times. With that, you can easily overcome the plantar fasciitis pain, while boosting the overall comfort levels.
- These are in a position to deliver an exceptional experience to you.
- They are designed for everyday use.
- You will be able to maintain correct foot position at all times with the help of deep heel cup.
- You will not be able to wear these with high heels.
5. Physix Gear Sport Full Length Orthotic Inserts with Arch Support – Best Shock Absorption & Cushioning Insoles
The excellent arch support offered by these orthotics are in a position to provide a large number of benefits to you in the long run. They are specifically designed for individuals who are suffering from plantar fasciitis pain. You will be provided with a soothing solution by these and you will never regret the money that you are spending to get hold of these. They are also known to provide a robust functionality to you with additional comfort. Therefore, you will be able to use these for a large number of activities that you take part in a daily basis, such as running, walking, camping, sports, ball games and climbing.
- They provide best arch support to you.
- They are made out of a superior material.
- The robust functionality ensures day to day use.
- They come along with zero cushion.
6. Vionic Full Length Active Orthotic
If you are looking forward to transforming your shoes with the assistance of best orthotics, there is no better option than Vionic Full-Length Active Orthotic available in the market for you to go ahead with. They are in a position to provide a comfortable support to you against overcoming heel pain. They are ideal to be put inside both men’s as well as women’s shoes. These orthotics can also tempt you to become active because of the excellent support level offered.
- These come along with a durable design.
- You will be provided with the chance to get active with these.
- You can easily transform your shoes with the help of them.
- Some customers say that they made the heel pain worse.
7. Spenco Rx Orthotic Arch Support Full Length Shoe Insoles
When you are purchasing orthotics for plantar fasciitis, you need to pay a lot of attention towards the comfort level offered to you at the end of the day. That’s where Spenco Rx Orthotic Arch Support Full-Length Shoe Insoles will be able to help you with. These are full-length insoles, which are in a position to provide comfort to you from heel to the toe. The Spencer material used for the construction of these products ensure the shock absorption capabilities that are delivered to you at the end of the day. You will be able to purchase them in 7 different sizes as well.
- Shock absorbing capabilities are impressive.
- You will be able to receive heel to toe comfort.
- You can get them in 7 different sizes.
- You cannot put these in some of the shoes and they will keep on slipping.
8. Scholl’s Pain Relief Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis for Women
These orthotics have specifically been designed for the use of women. If you are planning to purchase a women-specific product, you can go ahead and buy it. The ultimate objective of the orthotics is to help you with overcoming the pain and frustration caused by plantar fasciitis. In addition to that, you will be able to receive added protection from the shocks as well, because it comes along with the unique shock guard technology. The full-length insoles are another great feature that you can find in these.
- They come with full-length insoles.
- You can get Shock Guard Technology with these products.
- They are designed specifically for women.
- You might have to trim these to let them match with your shoes.
9. Sof Sole Insoles Women’s AIRR Orthotic Support
If you find it as a difficult task to engage with running, walking or cross training due to plantar fasciitis, you can go ahead and spend your money in purchasing Sof Sole Insoles Women’s AIRR Orthotic Support. They come along with a nylon arch support plate. Therefore, you will be able to get additional motion control. Moreover, proper alignment is also promoted by these. Therefore, you will be provided with a comfortable experience at the end of the day. They are also designed only for the use of women.
- The reinforced nylon arch support is impressive.
- You can find SKYDEX air bubbles, which provide added support.
- The fabric top removes moisture and provides you with a comfortable experience.
- You will only be able to buy these in two different sizes.
10. Scholl’s Pain Relief Orthotics for Heavy Duty Support for Men
Any guy with plantar fasciitis will be able to purchase Dr. Scholl’s Pain Relief Orthotics for Heavy Duty Support for Men. You should also keep in mind that these have specifically been designed for the men who weigh more than 200 pounds. They cannot use the traditional orthotics available in the market and ensure the comfort levels. In such a situation, this kind of special products would come to their survival. Due to the availability of arch guard and shock guard technologies, you will also be provided with the chance to reduce the overall impact from external shocks.
- They are effective when distributing the weight throughout.
- They are ideal for men who weigh over 200 pounds.
- They can also relive back pain along with heel pain.
- They are relatively expensive when compared to the counterparts.
Best Orthotics for Plantar Fasciitis – Buyer Guide
The shoes that are available for you to purchase in order to overcome plantar fasciitis are not in a position to provide additional cushioning. Hence, wearing them for a longer period of time can lead you towards a lot of hassle and frustration. That’s the main reason why you are encouraged to purchase appropriate orthotics. The orthotics are in a position to provide much needed cushioning to you and help you manage the heel pain and other consequences associated with it in an efficient manner.
Below mentioned are some of the most important tips that you must keep in mind when purchasing great of orthotics in the market to overcome plantar fasciitis.
- Deep and soft heel cup
First of all, you need to take a look at the insoles and see whether they come along with a deep and a soft heel cup. With the help of a deep heel cup, you will be provided with an excellent shock absorbing capabilities. Therefore, you don’t need to worry too much about the additional stress that would be put on your heel with shocks. Likewise, the soft gel cushion that you can find at the bottom can also provide additional protection to the heel.
- Support to the arch
Arch support is a factor that you should not forget when purchasing the orthotics that you need for overcoming heel pain. They become extremely useful, especially if you are a person who keeps on standing with the shoes for a longer period of time. They are in a position to provide relief to the balls located on the feet and make sure that you stay away from discomfort.
The orthotics that you buy should come along with multiple cushioning layers. These cushioning layers can also help you with eliminating the pain and frustration that you have to deal with. On the other hand, additional cushioning can provide alignment and stability for all the individuals who are dealing with heel pain.
- Support given to the metatarsal arch
When you take a look at these factors when you purchase orthotics, there is a high possibility for you to refrain from pain and frustration in the long run.