Don’t you want to let plantar fasciitis keep you away from running? Then you must go ahead and invest your money in purchasing the excellent running shoes for plantar fasciitis.
Among the running shoes that are available for you to purchase, the Saucony running shoes have received a lot of attention. The brand has been able to maintain a solid reputation by helping people with plantar fasciitis to get back to running as well. Below mentioned are 5 of the excellent running shoes that come to the market under the Saucony brand.
5 Best Saucony Men’s Running Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
1. Saucony Men’s Cohesion 9 Running Shoe
This running shoe comes along with a variety of features, which have impressed the runners with plantar fasciitis. The breathable heel grid system holds a prominent place out of them. In fact, this has become perfect shoes for plantar fasciitis because of this unique heel grid system. It is embedded right into the midsole foam so that the users will be able to receive a stable cushioning experience at the end of the day. This shoe has got a breathable mesh as well. Therefore, you will be able to run with it for a longer period of time, without getting any discomfort. It is important to leave a note on the flex grooves that come along with this shoe as well. It delivers a flexible ride for the runners.
- The heel grid system can help individuals who are dealing with plantar fasciitis.
- The flex grooves that come along with the shoe provide a flexible ride.
- The breathable mesh can provide a longer running experience without discomfort.
- Some runners have got blisters on feet after running with this shoe.
2. Saucony Men’s Cohesion 10
This is the upgraded version of the Cohesion 9 running shoe for plantar fasciitis. However, the features that you can find in this shoe are almost identical to the predecessor. Any person with plantar fasciitis can think about using this shoe as the everyday training partner. That’s because it has got a brilliant heel supporting sole. Therefore, you can forget about your heel pain and engage with running. The show has been provided with improved flexibility, cushioning and comfort. Hence, you will be able to use these shoes in the long run as well.
- This shoe provides an excellent cushioning.
- It can provide relief to runners with plantar fasciitis, especially in long runs.
- The shoe is ideal for all types of athletes.
- If you have wider feet, this may not be the perfect option available to consider.
- It is manufactured out of a thin material.
3. Saucony Men’s Triumph ISO Running Shoe
If you are looking forward to purchasing a pair of shoes that come along with a rubber sole, you can take a look at the Saucony Men’s Triumph ISO running shoe. It comes along with a mesh upper featuring, which can deliver a perfect level of support to an individual who has plantar fasciitis. The PWRGRID cushioning can be considered as another great feature that you will be able to get your hands on, while you use the shoe. Moreover, it has got durable IBR+ midfoot outsole pods. It can help the runners to make sure that they don’t feel any pain On top of everything, the Saucony Men’s Triumph ISO shoe has a Traction Outsole, which is combined with XT-900 compound. This can offer better stability for the runners at all times.
- This shoe can offer an excellent assistance for people with plantar fasciitis.
- The mesh upper design has improved the breathability offered by the shoe.
- The excellent cushioning system of the shoe provides better comfort.
- They provide a cheaper feeling to the users when compared to other shoe.
4. Saucony Men’s Guide 7 Shoe
Among the lace up running shoes that are available for the people with plantar fasciitis to purchase, the Saucony Men’s Guide 7 shoe have received a lot of attention. The feel, fit and performance offered by these shoes are impressive. It has specifically been designed to maximize the performance of the athletes, regardless of the specific health conditions that they have such as plantar fasciitis. This shoe is recommended for the athletes for all types as well. Unlike the other shoe that come along with Saucony Men’s Guide series, the shoe is wider. Hence, people who have wide feet will not come across any issues when they wear these shoes.
- These shoes can be worn by athletes of all types.
- It is possible for a person with wider feet to wear the shoe.
- They can provide the support needed by people with plantar fasciitis.
- These shoes are not made out of the most durable materials.
5. Saucony Men’s Triumph 11 Running Shoe
The Saucony Men’s Triumph 11 running shoe have contributed a lot towards the popularity of the brand. That’s because the shoes come along with a large number of impressive features, which can specifically assist individuals who are dealing with plantar fasciitis. These shoes are made out of power grid technology. Hence, these are lightweight shoe and they are not in a position to cause any discomfort to you in the long run. The 8mm heel to toe offset has also contributed a lot towards the popularity of this shoe. This shoe also looks good, as it can provide a perfect fit.
- The shoe look good as their functionality.
- They have a wider design, which can cater to the needs of people who have wider feet.
- The shoes are extremely light in weight and wearing them for longer periods of time will not bring in a lot of hassle.
- The running shoes are not ideal for the people who run a lot as it has durability issues.