Most of us think that it is not possible to play tennis with plantar fasciitis. Yes, plantar fasciitis can lead you to a lot of heel pain. But it doesn’t have the ability to keep you away from playing a sport like a tennis. All you need to do is to go ahead and purchase appropriate shoes, which can help you with overcoming the pain and engaging with the sport.
5 Best Tennis Women’s Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
1. ASICS Gel Resolution 6 Women’s Tennis Shoe
ASICS can be considered as a reputed brand in manufacturing sports shoes. If you are interested in purchasing a women’s shoe, you will be able to go ahead with this option. It is made out of fabric and synthetic. The lace-up design and padded tongue can help you to overcome the plantar fasciitis pain in a convenient manner. There is a dedicated toe protector in this shoe as well. It provides added durability to the shoe, along with better protection to your toes.
- It has a rubber sole for improved traction.
- It comes along with a lace-up design to enhance aesthetics.
- It has additional protection for the toes.
- It is narrowed down in the front.
2. ASICS Women’s GEL-Solution Speed 3 Tennis Shoe
Among the footwear that women can use when playing tennis, this product has received a lot of attention. It comes along with a rubber sole to provide better traction to you when you are playing tennis. On the other hand, you will be benefited by the forefoot and rearfoot gel cushioning that comes along with the product. It has got the ability to minimize the impact created on the heels.
- Flexion upper fit provides a perfect fit for the users.
- The level of support offered to the women who wear this is high.
- The comes with shock absorbing capabilities.
- The level of breathability offered is really low.
3. Prince Women’s T22 Shoe
This is manufactured out of PRC 1000 outsole. Therefore, you don’t need to keep any doubts in mind about the level of durability offered. It is possible to wear these for a long period of time because of the durability that comes to you. On the other hand, you will also be able to experience a wishbone shank along with the product, which provides additional stability for the mid-foot. Therefore, overcoming plantar fasciitis pain with these will be an easy thing to do.
- They come along with a rubber sole.
- The durability is maximized with PRC 1000 outsole.
- The wishbone shank provides additional midfoot stability.
- Some people tend to get gashes in the ankles with these.
4. ASICS Women’s Gel-Dedicate 5 Shoe
Among the tennis shoes that ASICS produces to the market, this is another highly reputed product. That’s mainly because this product can offer a high level of support for all the individuals who are dealing with plantar fasciitis. In this product, you will be able to discover the unique forefoot gel cushioning system. It has got the ability to absorb shocks in an effective manner. Therefore, you will be provided with the chance to overcome your heel pain.
- This comes along with a rubber sole.
- The forefoot gel cushioning system absorbs shocks pretty well.
- The Trusstic System Technology has reduced the overall weight of the product.
- You cannot find a mesh top, which provides breathability.
5. ASICS Women’s GEL-Court Bella Shoe
The most prominent reason behind the popularity of this product is the availability of a molded ortholite sock liner. It is in a position to provide a good level of support and assistance for all the people who are dealing with plantar fasciitis heel pain. Hence, you will be able to enjoy improved comfort when you are playing tennis with this. This product also comes along with P Guard Toe Protector. Hence, you will be able to enhance the toe durability in a convenient manner as well.
- Trusstic system technology has reduced the weight of the product.
- It comes along with molded ortholite sock liner.
- P Guard provides added durability.
- You cannot purchase it in different color combinations.
5 Best Tennis Men’s Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
1. New Balance Men’s mc806 Shoe
If you are planning to purchase men’s tennis shoes for plantar fasciitis, this will be a good option available in the market to consider. It is manufactured out of synthetic and leather material. The rubber sole that comes along with the product offers added stability when you are playing the sport. This is a lace up the product. It comes along with a reinforced toe, which provides excellent shock absorbing capabilities as well. The non-marking outsole can also provide help to you with overcoming plantar fasciitis.
- It is a lightweight product that you can wear when playing tennis.
- It provides much-needed assistance for overcoming plantar fasciitis.
- It comes with a rubber sole to provide added stability.
- You can only purchase it in two color options.
2. Adidas Men’s Barricade Club Shoe
Adidas is a reputed brand in manufacturing best quality sports shoes with comfort. If you want to purchase shoes that are manufactured by Adidas for playing tennis with plantar fasciitis, you will be able to go ahead with this product. It is possible for you to get this in many different color combinations as well. On the other hand, it has got a rubber sole to provide added stability. You can easily remove the insole of the product as well, without going through any pain.
- It is made out of 100% textile material.
- There is a rubber sole for added stability.
- The removable insole delivers a convenient experience.
- There is not much arch support available with this.
3. ASICS Men’s Gel-Dedicate 5 Tennis Shoe
ASICS always strive to manufacture best the shoes with the assistance of the latest available technologies. If you want to get their hands on one of their shoes with added comfort for playing tennis, you will be able to go ahead with this product. You will be able to purchase this in three different colors, including white, black and blue. The rubber sole that comes with it is impressive. On the other hand, you will be able to discover a forefoot gel cushioning system along with the product. It has got the ability to absorb shocks in an efficient manner. Therefore, you will be provided with an excellent assistance when you are trying to stay away from the plantar fasciitis heel pain when you play tennis.
- It comes along with a solid rubber outsole.
- The forefoot gel cushioning system is impressive.
- It comes with reduced weight by the Trusstic System Technology.
- They are not ideal for a person with wide feet.
4. New Balance Men’s MC1006v1 Tennis Shoe
New Balance has been able to maintain an excellent reputation throughout the past by manufacturing best the quality shoes for the people in need. If you are interested in purchasing their shoes, you will be able to go ahead with New Balance Men’s MC1006v1. It will help you to forget plantar fasciitis pain and play tennis without coming across any frustration. This product is manufactured out of synthetic and fabric. It has got a rubber sole as well. The stability offered by the product to your feet is impressive. One of the most impressive features that you can find in this product is the breathable mesh insets. It can help you to engage with tennis for an extended duration of time.
- The level of stability offered to you by this product is impressive.
- It comes along with a durable outsole, which you will be able to use for a longer period of time.
- The long wear drag tip can also contribute towards the durability.
- You will only be able to purchase this in two different colors.
5. ASICS Men’s Gel-Game 6 Tennis Shoe
These shoes are also ideal for all the people who are looking forward to engaging with sports with plantar fasciitis. You will be able to find a rubber sole in these, which provides better support when playing the game. It can also provide added traction and durability to you at the end of the day. Another great feature that you can see in these is the forefoot gel cushioning system. It has got the ability to improve shock attenuation. With that, you can easily overcome the heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis. It also has Trusstic system technology, which has significantly reduced the overall weight.
- This is a lightweight product that you can wear without any hassle.
- You will be able to find the forefoot gel cushioning system in here.
- It comes along with a solid rubber outsole.
- You will not be able to receive any arch support from these.
When you are planning to purchase a pair of shoes for plantar fasciitis, you will come across an overwhelming situation. That’s because a large number of options are available for you to consider in the market. This buyer guide will help you to stay away from frustration when you are spending your money to get great for plantar fasciitis shoe. If you are engaging with a sport, you need to pay more attention to these factors, so that you will be able to best possible results out of the amount you spend.
Below mentioned are some of the most important factors that you must consider when you are buying a shoe for plantar fasciitis.
As the first thing, you need to take a look at comfort. If the shoe doesn’t provide you with the level of comfort that you need, you will not be able to wear it. As a result, you will not be able to engage with the sport as well. It can take your performance to the next level as you can forget the heel pain and engage with what you really want to focus on. You will love the comfort that is offered to you as well because it can deliver a better experience. Without such a level of comfort, you will not be able to engage in a sport like a tennis as well.
The fit is the second thing that you need to consider when you purchase a shoe. Without the fit, you will never receive any support against plantar fasciitis. Therefore, you need to check how good the shoes will fit you. With the health condition that you are dealing with, your heel and arches would be swollen and inflamed. Therefore, you need to ensure that an appropriate level of fit is offered to you at the end of the day.
It is better if you can also take a look at the orthotics offered by the shoes, especially when you are purchasing them for plantar fasciitis. However, you must also keep in mind that the shoes that come along with orthotic inserts are not pocket-friendly. You will have to spend money out of your pocket to get them, but you will be impressed with the level of comfort offered.
You shouldn’t be spending a lot of money out of your pocket when you are purchasing shoes for the heel pain. There is a possibility for you to get a large number of products at affordable prices. If the quality of the product is high and if you can get it at an affordable price tag, you must go ahead without thinking twice.
Last but not least, you need to take a look at the style of the shoes that you purchase. It should be in a position to complement your personality and your preferences.